Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January Favorites

Well, here's to a new month!
I've always loved February. It's pink and filled with love, just like me.

What?

Okay anyway, since it's a new month, Carli & I decided to do a "January Favorites" video! This video contains just a few things we liked during the month of January. We'll keep this up with the passing of every month. Some of the things we talk about are physical items, some are memories, and some times we just talk. Distraction is a problem with us.



To watch the new video for today, click HERE! 

And to watch last Friday's video, click HERE! 

For last Friday's video, I took a twitter poll a few days before, giving my followers the chance to pick what our next video would be. I gave the options of Q&A, Get Ready With Me, What's In Our Backpacks, and DIY Crafting. The most popular one was What's In My Backpack with 44% and 18 overall votes! 
 To vote in my next poll, follow me on twitter by clicking HERE!

Thank you guys for all your support! Carli & I are having so much fun with these video and can't wait to show you what we have coming up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram