Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Let's Get It Started

For those who saw my last post, Hannah & Carli YouTube + Blog has begun!
I'm not going to lie, our first video was rough.
However, I spent a long time watching videos and reading reviews on how to make the most out of your video and get the best quality. In my opinion, the videos quality has greatly improved!
We also care as to what our viewers want to see. Every week or two, I create a poll with options of what videos we'll make for the upcoming week! You can follow me on Twitter HERE to vote on videos!

Last week, High School Musical had their 10 year reunion on Disney Channel! Carli & I seized the opportunity and created a video off of that. You can find that video HERE!

Originally, we wanted to post every Tuesday, but we got overexcited and decided to post every Tuesday AND Friday! More fun for you, more editing for me.  
Whatever it takes to be famous.

Click HERE to see this week's video, where we talk all about trends we want to start and trends we want to end. There are points in this video where we get a little distracted, but that's where the funny parts are so just roll with it.

Thanks for all the support we have received so far! Feel free to leave comments, like our videos, and subscribe! We have some great videos planned for the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram