Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hannah & Carli

Well, I'm back!
Let me tell you why.

I'm in a social media class at my university. For this, we have to create a social media site, preferably a blog. Since I already have one going, I decided to keep it AND add to it.
Enter: THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!



My dear roommate Carli and I have talked about starting a YouTube channel for a while, so we seized the opportunity.

I'll be posting bits and pieces here on my blog, but I'll also add links to new videos we've uploaded.
Stay tuned for fun things!

For our first video, we wanted to introduce ourselves. Instead of just sitting and talking, we decided to show our personalities by just having fun. So we made pancakes.  Click here to enjoy!

A new video will be posted every TUESDAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram