Saturday, January 10, 2015

Products 2014 -> 2015

2014 was an awesome year for me. I had a few months off of school (due to transferring), which gave me plenty of free time to try new things. I found new ways to workout, ways to eat healthy (& enjoy it), and found lots of new products that I love.
Here are a few I found in 2014 that I will for sure keep using in 2015:

1. Bloke Body Scrub
I saw a few other blogging friends reviewing this product and I was super eager to try it. I bought it for myself for Christmas and I couldn't be happier with it! It's a coffee scrub that helps with acne, cellulite, stretch marks, and more! I feel like it has actually brightened my skin a ton! 


HOW I USE IT:
I'll soak a washcloth in hot water then dampen my skin with it wherever I want to put the scrub. I focus usually on my face, neck, chest, and arms. After about then minutes, I'll hop in the shower and wash it off! 

2. DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge
So my skin is very "combination" skin. In some places its oily, in others it's dry. I don't have bad enough acne to use Proactiv, but I need something stronger than Cetaphil.
A woman at Sephora recommended this wash for me and honestly, I noticed a difference the next day. This wash has cleared up my skin so much! I can't recommend it enough.


HOW I USE IT:
After taking off my makeup at night, I'll put about a dime-sized amount on my hands and lightly scrub it onto my face. Then I'll wash it off with warm water directly after and moisturize. I use a pretty heavy moisturizer at night because the acne-fighting part of this face wash can dry out skin.

3. Revlon Gel Envy Nail Enamel
I am addicted to painting my nails. I love getting gel polish done, but it's expensive and tends to destroy my nails. I found Revlon's Gel Evny polish and I love it! The polish stays longer than regular nail polish and isn't a pain to take off. They don't have a lot of colours, but my favourite is "Ace Of Spades."

4. Formula 10.0.6
I found these Formula 10.0.6 face masks at Ulta and They're my new favourite masks! They have a ton of different kinds for whatever you may need your facial mask to do for you.


HOW I USE IT:
I'll dampen my face slightly with warm water then put the mask on. I don't use too more than about a quarter size. While the mask it drying, I'll finish laundry, do yoga, or whatever I was doing prior.  It only takes about 8-10 minutes, then I wash it off gently with warm water!

5. Coconut Oil
The link above will direct you to a site that has 101 uses for coconut oil. If you want to purchase your own, everywhere from Trader Joe's to Sprouts to Albertson's has some! Just make sure you buy the extra virgin oil.
HOW I USE IT:
Before bed, I'll put some on the ends of my hair and sleep on it. Then I'll wash it out in the shower the next morning! If I use anything like a exfoliant or scrub on my skin, I'll use the coconut oil directly on my skin after to hydrate it.

Thanks for reading! And heres 2015!


3 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about Bloke scrub! I think I'm going to give it a try! Hope 2015 is treating you well so far!

    http://thisblondestory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love coconut oil! and i keep hearing such good things about bloke… i need to try it!!!
    xoxo
    e
    emmyjake

    ReplyDelete

Instagram