Thursday, December 11, 2014

Six Holiday Gift Ideas

Hey! Look at this lady, keeping up with her blog and stuff!
Go me.

Anyway, little confidence talk, but I'm posting today about Holiday gifts.
I wanted to title this "Christmas gift ideas," but honestly, most of these ideas could be used year round.
So heres some simple ideas that are cheap, easy, but still super cute & you won't look like you completely forgot to get your friend something.
Enjoy!

Does your friend love their home state?
Cool!
Cut the shape of their state out of one type of paper and glue it onto another paper!
It sound stupid, but heres the Pinterest version and it looks way cute:
Who Knew States Could Be So Cute?

May your friend loves flowers and home decor!
Put tape around a vase and paint it!
Sound stupid again? Well check out this Pinterest version:
Whoa So Cute

Everyone love candles, right?
Here's an idea where you can buy a candle and paint a cute glittery line on top to make it festive AND theres little effort.
My kind of gift.
Ugh Candles Yes

Okay, let's talk about sugar scrubs.
They're so great.
I use them at least once a week and my skin is SO soft!
I don't know how some people go about without using an exfoliant.
So, give your friend a hint and make them one!
Click Here For Soft Skin
Heres a lip exfoliator link as well:
Soft Lips Can I Get A 'Whoop Whoop'

If you're really crafty and are looking for some smaller options, check this link out.
It's those hair ties you can find at Anthropologie or Nordstrom that you can make yourself and are super cheap! I've used this site before and I love it.
These would be awesome stocking stuffers or shower gifts.
Hair Ties What You're Adorable

And last but not least, everyone loves a good bath.
So if you're feeling super "Martha Stewart" this year, make your special friend some bath fizzies!
(They also sell these at Lush if you're awful with crafts.)
So Bath Much Fizzie

Hope this helps your gift giving!
I also hope you understand my sarcastic language and dry humor!
If not, you must be very confused and maybe slightly offended by the names of my links!
Sorry mom!
Please keep me in your will!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram