Monday, November 10, 2014

Oh hi

I should probably post more, right?

Hi, readers! It's me. Hannah. Yeah, the not-so-consistent blogger. But hey, I'm not perfect.

What have I been doing to keep up my "happy, healthy" lifestyle, you ask?
Good question.
I've been trying to fit in social, educational, and healthy aspects into my life, but they all seem to get replaced with sleep.
I am attending the gym about 2-4 times a week, but I'm not being too hard on myself since this is my first semester here and I'm figuring things out.
However, next semester I am taking a class that requires me to attend the gym 45 times per semester, along with a once-a-week yoga class! I'm really excited to do both and get back into that routine.

I did start a "squat challenge" with my roommate this week and it goes like this:
50 squats every morning and night for a week, then move up the next week by however many you think you can do. I'll probably add 25 per week.

Feeling like your butt needs a lift? Do this squat challenge with me! My goal is to be able to do 200 twice a day! Make a goal for yourself or use mine! As the famous and beautiful Zac Efron would say… we're all in this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram