Monday, September 8, 2014

Mascara Master Post

Okay, this post has been a long time coming.
But basically, I'm obsessed with mascara.
No, really.
I will spend all the money necessary to find that perfect black tube that makes my dreams comes true.
(That sounded a lot more poetic in my head, but lets just go with it.)

Anyway, I figured most people don't want to spend the time and money trying to find that perfect mascara for them. So I've made a list of nearly all the mascaras I've ever tried!
The only thing you need to do is figure out what your eyelashes are (Short and Thin, Long and Thing, Short and Thick, or Long and Thick).

Let's get started!




















SHORT AND THICK
LONG AND THICK
+Benefit's "They're Real
  -The thick brush will give you some length and lots of definition
  -Awesome for a more natural look
SHORT AND THICK
LONG AND THICK
+Bare Mineral's "Lash Domination"
  -Very similar to Benefit's "They're Real," but the bigger brush will make your lashes stand out a little more
SHORT AND THICK
LONG AND THIN
+Maybelline "The Falsies: Big Eyes"
  -BIG, solid brush
  -It's two sided; One side for the bottom lashes and one for the top, which I love!!
  -This mascara will give you ultimate definition
SHORT AND THICK
SHORT AND THIN
+Covergirl "Lashblast Volume"
  -Big, fluffy brush
  -Will make your lashes full, but not defined
  -Similar to Benefit's "Bad Gal"
SHORT AND THIN
LONG AND THIN
+Lancome "Hypnose Drama"
  -Very rich in color
  -Takes a few uses to get used to, but the results are amazing
  -My favourite!
SHORT AND THIN
LONG AND THIN
+Clinique "High Impact"
  -Similar to Benefit's "Bad Gal" but more dramatic
  -Very "rich" in colour and quality
SHORT AND THIN
+Benefit's "Bad Gal"
  -Giant, soft brush
  -Grasps all lashes & volumizes
  -Not too dramatic, but noticeable
LONG AND THIN
+Sephora's "Full Action"
  -Not as full as Lancome HD, but very similar
LONG AND THIN
LONG AND THICK
+L'Oreal "Lash Out/ Voluminous Butterfly" (The changed the name recently)
  -Slightly more dramatic than Benefit's "They're Real"
  -Good definition while still voluminous, but not overly dramatic
LONG AND THIN
LONG AND THICK
+Lancome "Defincils"
 -Good "in-between" brush
 -Too "rich" for short lashes

Always check online to see what the prices are before heading to the store! You may find a cheaper price at Ulta or Amazon!

Also, if you're looking to grow your lashes out, I HIGHLY recommend "Grande Lash - MD: Eyelash and Eyebrow Formula." This normally runs about $80, but can be found on Amazon for $40. Seriously, this stuff works. I kid you not. My dear mother and I are proof!


Thanks for reading this week's post! I had a lot of fun going through all my makeup bags are reviewing products.
If you'd like me to review anything else, let me know! I love trying out new things.
Have an awesome week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram